Sanitation and Safety
Here at Viper Alley, we take your health and safety very seriously. We keep your personal health in mind at Viper Alley by sanitizing our equipment and spaces after events including:
- Food service areas and bar
- Tables, chairs, and dishware
- Bowling balls and shoes
Additionally, here are a few other actions we take to keep Viper Alley clean and safe:
- We have mandated that all staff members wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We’ve instructed our staff to wash hands after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- We advise any staff members who are ill to stay home.
Here are some basic health tips for those coming to visit Viper Alley:
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water. Use antibacterial hand sanitizer in addition to washing your hands.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
Once again, we are committed to making sure that people hosting and attending Viper Alley events remain healthy and secure. Thank you for being a valued member of our community, and for helping Viper Alley be a safe and enjoyable environment.